Land Use/Zoning Maps
- Comprehensive Plan/Land Use Map (11 inches by 17 inches) (PDF) - April 2022
- Zoning Map (11 inches by 17 inches) (PDF) - April 2022
Building in Beaverton
We are asking that all community members and customers conduct business electronically as much as possible. Our Permit Center, located on the fourth floor of The Beaverton Building, is now open Monday - Thursday 8:30am-4:30pm. The Permit Center is closed on Friday.
- Inspection Requests, call the 24-hour line at 503-526-2400.
- Building Permit inquiries or inspection cancellations, call 503-526-2403. Inquires can also be emailed to Building Plan Submit.
- Planning and Zoning questions, refer to Frequently Asked Questions about Beaverton Land Use Process (PDF), call 503-526-2420, or email Planning Plan Submit.
- Site Development questions, including street tree removal and sidewalk or street repairs, refer to Site Development Frequently Asked Questions (PDF), call 503-350-4021, or email Site Development Plan Submit.
- For a phone call or video appointment, please use the online appointment scheduler found below.
To schedule an appointment for in-person services, please leave a message at one of the phone numbers listed above or contact a staff person who has already been working with you to arrange for services.
Schedule a Phone Call or Video Appointment
Note: These appointments are only for questions and intake assistance. These appointments are not for plan review or issuing permits.
Communication during these appointments is by phone or Microsoft Teams.
- Phone Appointments: A member of city staff will call the number you provide at the time the appointment is scheduled to begin.
- Video Appointments: You and a member of city staff will be able to join the Microsoft Teams meeting during the time the appointment is scheduled. You may need to download Microsoft Teams before your appointment.