Candidate Endorsement Council
Promoting a vibrant business environment in Beaverton by endorsing candidates who support sound public policy.
Purpose: Ensure pro-business candidates are elected to local offices that impact the health and sustainability of the Beaverton business community.
Mission: The Candidate Endorsement Council promotes a vibrant business environment by endorsing candidates who support sound public policy that strengthens the business community and the free enterprise system.
The Council is independent of any political party, candidates or organizations, except the Beaverton Area Chamber of Commerce.
2022 May Primary Endorsements Coming Soon…
Make Up: The Council consists of 8 members all of whom are appointed annually by the Board of Directors of the Beaverton Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Beaverton City Council
- County Commissioner’s Chair and 2 Beaverton Area seats per district boundaries
Other Local Elected Offices May Be Included, But Not Limited To:
- Beaverton School District Board
- Portland Community College Board
- Tualatin Valley Water District Board
- Tualatin Hills Park & Recreation Board
- Tualatin Hills Fire & Rescue Board
- Washington County Sheriff
- Judicial positions for Washington County