Welcome! I’m glad you are visiting our website to learn about our Chamber.
- Invest in the future of the economy that you depend on. The Chamber is the only organization that works to promote every aspect of our local economy. Programs to work with new and existing industry, tourism, and small business assistance are the primary programs that ensure you there will be a positive economic environment to operate your business.
- Trust that the Chamber is working to represent the interests of all businesses as the voice of Beaverton Area business. The Chamber and an influential group of dedicated volunteers work tirelessly to monitor key business and community issues that have a direct impact on your business. As a partner, your input is used to direct our positions on key issues.
- Marketing opportunities to get your message out to Washington County’s leading businesses. We offer access to advertising in directories, city maps, and on our website with referrals to thousands of people who call and visit the Chamber and our Visitors Information Center each year. We only recommend our partners.
- Enhance your credibility! There is no Better Business Bureau in Beaverton specifically, so when consumers are looking for companies they can trust they call us.
- Grow your business through the Chamber’s social marketing programs. We all like doing business with people we know. Use the Chamber to get you and your company well known in the business community.
- Learn through the Chamber’s formal training programs and by associating with some of the top minds in the Beaverton area business community.
- Electrify your business presence through the Chamber’s websites. The Chamber receives over 100,000 unique visits per year on our website. As a partner, your business will have an electronic presence important to your business.
- We are focused on our mission. We do not promote one partner over another through Affinity programs and we do not do vacation planning to foreign countries competing against local businesses. We are strategic and focused on one thing – strengthening our local economy.
Enjoy yourself! Being in business for yourself does not have to mean being in business by yourself. We are here to help you establish relationships with other successful business people. We are friendly, supportive, welcoming and fun!